Training seminar for 3D printing by 3D Arts be a part of fast technology.
How would you create 3D Model in CAD Program and Print on 3D Printer?
If, you need
- Learn CAD Modelling in a day.
- Learn setup and print on 3D Printer by yourself.
- better experience
- Decide if 3D printing is esantial for you.
- hands on Future technology of 3D Printing
- Low Cost Fast learning
We have expert to teach you how to make 3D Model your own
The workshop will teach you to
- make your own 3D Model,
- Use your own Laptop for 3D Modelling if you want
- (or get from us for use if you don't have laptop)
- Setup and Calibrate 3D Printer
- Print on 3D Printer watch live printing layer by layer
- and much more!
You will have the ability to create and print your own 3D Model with PLA Plastic before the end of the session. you will take home your model.
Space is limited to 28 people.
Venue: To be announced (Brampton, Ontario)
Date: Thursday, November 19 an Thursday, December 10, 2015
Time: 8:am to 6:00pm (its your choice come 8 o clock And stay whole day or any time come any time go stay one or two hours,half day or full day its all up to you more time you will spend more you will learn same price for all)
Cost: $50 per person /day(Payment in advance)
age: all ages welcome
Trainer/ Fayaz Choudhary (3D printer's hardware, software Expert)
Closing date for registration: November 19, 2015, 8:00AM
Reserve your spot by email: 1@3DArts.ca or call Fayaz on 905-457-6605
3D Arts's prediction every house hold should have 3D printer in kitchen in 10 years
Note: The event can be cancelled if minimum attendance is not reached.
Copyright © 2015-2016 3D Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 17 November, 2015.